Verantwortlicher gem. Art. 4 Abs. 7 EU-Datenschutz-Grundverordnung (DS-GVO) ist die:
Romantische Straße 17
(siehe auch unser Impressum)
2 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) MW-Caravaning GmbH respects the privacy of all persons visiting our website. In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) If we use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
3. collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When you use our website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
Date and time of the request
Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Content of the request (specific page)
Access status/HTTP status code
Amount of data transferred in each case
Website from which the request came
Operating system and its interface
Language and version of the browser software
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
Transient cookies (see b)
Persistent cookies (c)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
Specifically, we use the following transient cookie "fe_typo_user" from TYPO3 to store the parameters for vehicle searches.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a period of 12 hours. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
e) By means of a cookie, the information and offers on our website can be optimised in the interests of the user. Cookies enable us to recognise the users of our website. The purpose of this recognition is to make it easier for users to use our website.
(3) Use of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the event that IP anonymisation is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
Furthermore, you can use this opt-out link: Click here to deactivate Google Analytics.
This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". This means that IP addresses are processed in a shortened form, which means that they cannot be linked to a specific person. If the data collected about you is related to a person, this is immediately excluded and the personal data is deleted immediately.
We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained enable us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
Information of the third party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User conditions: www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, Overview of data protection: www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, as well as the data protection declaration: www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
(4) Google Tag Manager
This website uses Google Tag Manager. The Tag Manager does not collect any personal data. The tool triggers other tags, which in turn may collect data. Google Tag Manager does not access this data. If a deactivation has been made at domain or cookie level, this remains in place for all tracking tags implemented with Google Tag Manager. You can find Google's data protection information on this tool here: www.google.de/tagmanager/use-policy.html.
(5) Integration of Google Maps
On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to use the map function conveniently.
By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data mentioned in section 3 (1) of this declaration will be transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether Google provides a user account via which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not wish your data to be associated with your Google profile, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact Google to exercise this right.
(6) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DS-GVO. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are statutory retention obligations.
(7) When you contact us via our contact form for purchases, the data you provide (your name, address, e-mail address, telephone and fax number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to respond to your purchase request. The legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b DS-GVO. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are statutory retention obligations.
(8) When you contact us via our contact form for rental cars, the data you provide (your name and email address) will be stored by us in order to respond to your purchase request. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DS-GVO. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are statutory retention obligations.
(9) Newsletter registration and consent
You can register directly on our website for a monthly newsletter of InterCaravaning GmbH & Co. KG (hereinafter referred to as InterCaravaning), represented by InterCaravaning Verwaltungs GmbH, represented by its managing director Patrick Mader, Im Metternicher Feld 5-7, 56072 Koblenz.
Your personal data will not be stored by our company. InterCaravaning sends this newsletter by e-mail with promotional information only with the consent of the recipients. The content of the newsletter will be named to you within the scope of a registration. Furthermore, the InterCaravaning newsletter contains information about current offers, new products as well as special promotions and in-house exhibition dates of its partners in the caravanning sector. By subscribing to this newsletter, you agree to receive it and to the described procedures; the legal basis is therefore Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DS-GVO.
The registration for the InterCaravaning newsletter is carried out in a so-called double opt-in procedure, i.e. your registration is only completed when you have previously confirmed your registration via a confirmation e-mail sent to you for this purpose by clicking on the link contained therein. If you do not confirm your registration, it will be automatically deactivated in the InterCaravaning database and deleted at the latest after the legal retention periods.
Registrations for the newsletter are logged in order to be able to prove the registration process in accordance with the legal requirements. This includes the storage of the registration and confirmation time as well as the IP address.
The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. The purpose of collecting your e-mail address is to deliver the newsletter. The provision of your name is voluntary and serves solely to address you personally in the newsletter. The collection of other personal data during the registration process serves to prevent misuse of the services or the e-mail address used. This data is deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. Accordingly, your e-mail address will be stored for as long as your subscription to the newsletter is active.
Possibility of objection and removal
You can cancel your subscription to the newsletter at any time. For this purpose, you will find a corresponding unsubscribe link in each newsletter. This is also possible by sending an email to email@example.com or in writing to the contact details given in the imprint.
4. transfer of data to third parties
Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. Insofar as this is necessary in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the processing of individual user relationships with you or you have given your consent to this, your personal data will be passed on to third parties. This includes:
Your vehicle enquiries via www.caraworld.de
In the case of your specific vehicle enquiry on our website, the data you provide (your telephone number, your e-mail address, your name if applicable) will be stored by us in order to respond to your purchase enquiry. The legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b DS-GVO. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are statutory retention obligations.
In addition, it is necessary to transfer the data you have provided (your telephone number, your e-mail address, your name if applicable) to the service provider publimind GmbH, a subsidiary of Motor Presse Stuttgart GmbH & Co. KG, Leuschnerstraße 1, 70174 Stuttgart (hereinafter referred to as Caraworld) in order to process and respond to your purchase request. There, your data will be stored on Caraworld's servers and your enquiry will be forwarded to the relevant dealer for whose offer your enquiry was made. The legal basis is therefore Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO. The only mandatory information for sending your enquiry is your e-mail address and your telephone number.
The provision of your name is voluntary and serves exclusively to be able to address you personally within the framework of the processing of your enquiry. As far as we are aware, Caraworld and the respective dealer use this information solely to process your vehicle enquiry and do not otherwise pass it on to third parties. However, we have no influence over the fact that Caraworld stores your data for statistical purposes, for example. Insofar as we are aware of this, we will inform you of it.
You can view Caraworld's data protection regulations here: www.caraworld.de/service/datenschutz.
Possibility of objection and removal
As a user, you have the option of objecting to the use of your data at any time for the future. To do this, you can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, in writing at MW-Caravaning GmbH, Romantische Straße 17, 86753 Möttingen or by fax at 090 83 / 96 99-27. This will result in your request not being forwarded and/or processed.
5. your rights
(1) With regard to the personal data concerning you, you have the right vis-à-vis us:
- To revoke any consent you may have given us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO. This means that we may no longer process the data based on this consent in the future;
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand the immediate correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Article 17 of the Regulation, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO; and
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller.
In addition to objection options already described, you can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com, in writing at MW-Caravaning GmbH, Romantische Straße 17, 86753 Möttingen or by fax at 090 83 / 96 99-27 if you wish to exercise your data subject rights, in particular your right to object.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
6. up-to-dateness and amendment of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status of May 2018. Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on our website under the menu item "Data protection provisions".